Industries, agencies, departments, associations, and teams that stay sharp and forward-thinking do so with the help of Branlyn Consulting Solutions. Throughout our history, we’ve collaborated with prominent commercial, non-profit, and government organizations across the country. The one client missing from this list: you.
- CEO Onboarding Program
- Diabetes Research Institute Foundation
- Food and Friends
- Fried Companies
- Hillel International
- Leading Edge
- The American Committee for the Weizmann Institute of Science
- The Chevy Chase Chamber of Commerce
- The Darrell D. Friedman Institute for Professional Development
- The Education Industry Association
- The Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Washington
- The Jewish Federation of St. Louis
- The Jewish Foundation for Group Homes
- The Jewish Women's Renaissance Project
- The Silver Spring Volunteer Department
- UJA Federation of New York
Meet the Team
Founder & CEO
A specialist in organizational design and transition management, Dena Farber Schoenfeld has collaborated with non-profits, government agencies, and small businesses. Whether working with individuals or intact teams, she has a proven talent for resolving organizational disruptions; enhancing individual and organizational strength; and designing training programs for leadership, strategic planning, executive presence, and interpersonal skills. Dena has an M.B.A. in Organizational Development from the University of Maryland and a B.B.A. in Human Resource Management from the George Washington University.
Ted B. Farber
For over 40 years, Ted B. Farber has helped organizations achieve lasting success through transformational change and organizational management. What makes Ted stand out in the consulting field: a recognized history of leading multi-level organizations, a respect for the importance of staff development, and a skill for turning strategy into pragmatic action. His extensive career includes 17 years as the CEO of the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington. Ted holds certificates in negotiations and executive education from Harvard University and Vanderbilt University, respectively as well as a Masters of Social Work from New York University.